Through the Adopt-A-Panther program, Peel Panthers invite alumni, family, friends, community members and companies to play a role in supporting the dreams of our student-athletes by making a generous donation. By adopting one of our youth this season, Adopt-A-Panther supporters are making a difference in the lives of our talented student-athletes.
Your donation will help us be more competitive by:
- Securing top-quality equipment,
- Increasing opportunities for advanced off-season training and exhibition play,
- Recruiting next generation Panthers,
- Enhancing coaching resources, and
- Inspiring our student-athletes to lead lives of leadership and purpose, while aligning with our 3 core pillars, which are Academic Success, Athletic Success & Community Engagement.
Donors to this program will receive recognition in, the annual Panthers newsletter, and a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of their donation.You may direct your gift to the team or an un-related individual that matters most to you.
Our programs succeed through the support of our donors. Without you, our youth would not have the breadth and depth of opportunities leading to consistently high levels of success in the classroom, in their sport and in the community.
How can I make a donation?
Peel Panthers have partnered with National Sports Trust Fund (NSTF) to manage all charitable donations. You can visit their page HERE. You will also find information to any questions you may have, including the privacy of your donation and tax receipt options.
Those wishing to support the team directly can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support and making a difference to the youth in our Peel Panther Football community.